Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Curtains

It was time for some new curtains in the living room, so in January I went to Joann's and got some fabric for over 50% off. Over the past week I finally had some time to put them together. Not super fancy, but I'm quite pleased with the result - especially since the total cost is under $100.

Curtains open during the day:

Curtains closed at night:
I'm also going to be making a throw pillow out of some leftover material. The fabric has embroidered swirls.

And check out this bouquet Jason got me nearly two weeks ago for Valentine's Day. They're still beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the curtains Margaret! The price you paid covers up any blemishes you alluded to. Glad to hear you had some slow time to do this too :)

Jenn Chester

Amber Waves Of Grain said...

Great job, Margaret!