Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sleeping!

Emmet slept through the night for the first time last night! Of course, Jason and I were awake for quite a bit in the middle of the night waiting for him to start crying. And he was so still, it was hard to tell if he was breathing. Jason finally poked him a few times to see if he would flinch, and he did. Whew, that's good.

In other news, I'm back to work now. Jason drops Emmet off at daycare in the morning, and I pick him up on the way home. We're starting to get into a routine, which is good for all of us.

Part of our routine is going to the YMCA twice a week. I go to water aerobics, while Jason works out in the "Wellness Center" on various exercise machines. Emmet gets to stay in the child care while we work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I love your narrative... and "whew" is right :)

-- Jenn Chester